Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

Year 6 ambassadors 2020



Kia ora! Talofa lava! Bonjour! My name is Cora!

I’m a PES year 5 student who has been part of Pt England School for the last year. I’ve been to two other schools before coming to Pt England, so I know how it feels to be a visitor or new to our school.

I would love to be a Year 6 Ambassador for Pt England School in 2020. “What is that you say … Why do I want to apply for year 6 ambassadors?”

Well let me tell you more...

To be an ambassador we need to show the Pt England way of learning - “Learn, Create, Share”

Isn't that interesting first let's talk about learning. Learning helps you with their reputation and it's good for you to learn new things . Now create As you know there is a creative space and maker space.

We can be creative by creating many different things in both of these creative rooms . Now it's time for share we can share many things even our learning on our blogs . And remember we always have to make sure that we share our work with our teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment