Pages

Thursday 19 March 2020

Non Camp recount



On the 11th of March 2020 , most of the year 5 and 6’s went to Camp Tūmanako. But some of the kids who didn’t go camp had to go to room 9 and 10.


On the first day of Camp Tūmanako it was wednesday. The best activities were when the non-campers got to go to Maker space and Creative space. I got to do my animation and we got to create fiafia fans. We were given paper so that we could draw the fan, then we cut it out. It was then cut into cardboard.

On the second day of camp Tūmanak it was Thursday . My favourite highlight was when Mr Hughes let us play z type and kahoot . Z type is when you type in words and pass wave lines . The game that we played on kahoot was knowledge 2 and who am I .

Then finally it was the last day, Friday, the day before the weekend, my favourite day of the week . My favourite highlights of Friday was when I got to colour in patterns . We also got to watch a movie named Paddington 2. Then before home time we went to the park and played Elimination Tag .

Thank you to all the teachers that looked after the non-campers .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cora

    How are you? I like your recount about your experience as a non camper. Friday is my favourite day of the week too. Did you watch todays online assembly? Pretty cool aye! Anyway I chose you for my Duffy award. Guess what? Ms Tuia picked you too! You must be pretty amazing! I can't wait to see you posting again on your blog. Enjoy your school holidays.

    Mrs Lagitupu

    ReplyDelete