Pages

Monday 20 April 2020

Describe the image

What can I see?         What can I hear?                          What can I touch?                What can I smell?

     1. boats                      1. splash                                        1. boats                              1. Seaweed

     2. water                     2. Boats crashing together            2. Sand                              2. wood,trees

     3. People                  3. People talking                           3. Seaweed                         3. Sand
   
     4. trees                      4. wind                                          4. trees                               4. Fish
 
     5. hill                        5. rocking boats                             5.  water                             5. salt



 Write ONE descriptive sentence per sense using your points from above:

 See: I can see boats crashing together as people try to get on.

Hear: The water crashed against the sand making a big nose .

 Touch: When I touched the sand it was hard but also squishy.

 Smell: when i was on the boat all i could smell was seaweed .

No comments:

Post a Comment