Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Holiday Memory Recount



During the holidays I went rock climbing with my siblings and some other people from our holiday program . We had so much fun but we especially had a great time. So I hope you enjoy reading what I was up to during the holiday.

First things first the 1 hour before we went rock climbing I was super excited . But when it came time to take our seats in the bus then I started shaking . During the whole ride I felt like I was going to puck . Anyways when we got to the rock climbing place we had to put on these green wristbands .

But when i first i was shocked there was a punch of rock climbing towers and they were all different which was the cool part . By the time i got my safety suit on we were told all the instructions and then it was time to rock climb .First I climbed the music tower and then the rest of them . But some of the rock climbing towers we were told not to climb . Most of the rock climbing towers that we were not able to climb were really really tall .

Around the end of the day probably at 4:00 it was time to pack up and wait for the bus to come . When we were on the bus I sat at the back near the window . It took 8 Minutes to get back to the holiday program site . When we got back we played some activities then we had afternoon tea and soon after I was at home .

It was really fun rock climbing. I had really a great time and I hope you had a really great time reading my holiday highlights . I hope I get to go again another time and please enjoy my blog .

No comments:

Post a Comment