Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

Something in the Water


Hi my name is Cora and this is my animation about something in the water . In my animation I am learning all about starfish And how starfish lives . This is splash zone high zone mid zone and low zone . Starfish lives in low zone And sometimes Stays under rocks .

Starfish Pray Is a seagull they dive in the water very fast to collect there food .But while the starfish prey is looking for other starfish . This particular starfish needs to eat for energy to become bigger. Many starfish likes To eat a particular sea creature called mollusks .

Mollusks lives in the Marine environment mollusks also lives in Deep ocean parts . Mollusks gives energy to starfish . The end thanks for watching my animation that is all about something in the water
.



No comments:

Post a Comment