Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

wwe.20.09.2019


One chili cold day, me and my friend Mele was exploring in the forest . This forest  was located in north pole. But before that we had been staying in can. But while we were exploring I had fold a visible ramp and that had stopped randomly.  Me and Mele decided  to take a look at this Strange place. So we went up the ramp then strangely and randomly  I had felt a wall. Then moved my hands and had felt a doorknob i gentili twist the doorknob  and the door open up. In the  house I heard a big nose that had sounded like ‘  Bang , Boom , crash. Me and Mele Were scared. We went to go upstairs to check what it was. But then there was no one upstairs so we went outside. It was a man cutting wood and building houses but  strangely in the forest. BUT this man looks creepy so I went back inside and stayed there for the rest of the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment