Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Time machine


One rainy day I decided to create the world's first time machine. It only took 6 hours to make this time machine. Then it was time to get into my time machine and travel back in time .But first i needed to decide where to go. Oh my gosh now i know where to go. “Transport me back to 1534 so I can see Isabel Moctezuma,” Cora said .

Time machine working :

BEE!BEE!BEE! 5,4,3,2,1 BEE!BEE!BEE!BEE!BEE!BEE! BOOM!!!

The time machine made big sounds and bright flashes too. The time machine finally made it or did it. The door of the time machine opened. I was in Princess Isabel Moctezuma's room. “OMG my own time machine worked”. “I can't believe it” . Princess Isabel saw me and she was so nice . She gave me the grand tour of her home .

2 hours later I was thirty so I told Princess Isabel . She made one of the best cocoa drinks ever. Princess IsabelIs so nice that she gave me some of her cocoa beans . But it was time to go back home. We were so sad but I promised that I would Come back and visit. So I hopped back my time machine and went off .

Time machine working again :
BEE!BEE!BEE! 5,4,3,2,1 BEE!BEE!BEE!BEE!BEE!BEE! BOOM!!!

When i got back home i ran to my Parents and told them all about my time machine and I even should them it . The end

No comments:

Post a Comment